(includes: 30 min foot treatment, 60min massage, 60 min Facial treatment. Suitable for pregnancy after 13 weeks with prior notice.)
Our signature great value package is designed for two people to enjoy a healing, relaxing and memorable time together, bringing you closer as you escape the world with our 2 ½ hour Friends and Lovers package.
Relaxation begins at your feet with a soak, scrub and foot massage (30 minutes) enjoyed together as you sit and chat whilst enjoying our complimentary Japanese Genmaicha tea and Japanese sweet, letting your Japanese therapists do all the work. You will then be guided to a Japanese themed Tatami couples room where you can share a deeply relaxing and healing Japanese Shiatsu massage together (60 minutes). Finishing with a full facial treatment (60 minutes, performed in individual beauty rooms) using luxury European Babor skincare beauty products, your outer glow will be restored and your time together will be long remembered.
Extras and Upgrades options:
For an upgrade option why not consider taking one of our massage or facial upgrades which then allow this package to be booked in our luxurious SPA room to share the whole package together in dual table rooms so all of your treatments will be together!
If you'd like to be in a same room (dual table room) for whole duration, please upgrade with at least one of speciality massage ( Hot Stone Massage or Pregnancy massage ) or Spa Facial treatment which you can chose from Hydrating / Brightening / Anti-aging. Each treatment will incur $10 additional fee. *If you are choosing non-upgrade package, you will have separate rooms for 60 mins facial treatments.
If you'd like to have other massage style such as Relaxation massage, Aromatherapy massage, Deep tissue massage, please let us know before you secure your booking with your deposit. We may have no flexibility to change massage style on the booking day.
Please arrive 10-15 before your package booking to get started on time (package bookings are final on the same day as the booking and we cannot reschedule your booking at short notice)
Please note :
• All the bookings total over $150 value requires a deposit.
• Our reception close at 6PM (Mon-Sat), 5PM (Sun). If you are booking after reception hours we will need to finalise your payment when you make a booking.
• If you'd like to book two people for a same treatment menu at same starting time, please select "Add more people" after clicked Book Now button on the treatment list. If you'd like to book two people for different treatments, please book separately under each name and leave a comment to tell us you are coming together. It is best to give us a call/email to make a group booking (more than three people booking).
• If you'd like to book you'd like to book on weekends for a couple/group/package, it is best to organise 3-4 weeks prior to your booking date as we won't have much flexibility on the closer dates.
• We may send you online consultation form in advance. However, we won't be able to send it for your accompanied guest's consultation form unless you're supplying their email address beforehand. We can still ask your accompanied guest to fill the form when you arrive.
[ Sunday Bookings & after 6PM bookings (Mon-Sat) ]
For Online booking and Package booking,
Your balance amount will be deducted from the nominated card on your booking date.
For the bookings made by the phone/emails for a single treatment,
Our receptionist will call/email you to finalise a day before your booking date (Mon-Sat) or a day before for Sunday bookings.