(includes: 30 min foot treatment, 60min Chocolate Body Treatment, 60 min Hot Stone Massage.)
A deliciously decadent, yet health inspired journey, of detoxifyling our heavily laden bodies and de-stressing our overworked mind and spirit, is the essence of our 2.5 hour Decadent Detox Package. Beginning with a 30 minute unwinding foot soak, scrub and massage you will settle in and start to forget the outside world whilst enjoying our traditional Japanese Genmaicha tea and sweets before being led to one of our spa rooms for a 60 minute Coffee and Chocolate Detoxifying Body Treatment. Starting with an exfoliation from our blend of our natural coffee bean and spice body scrub which will awaken your skin and blast away dead cells which dull the skin’s surface as it soothes, hydrates, and nourishes with natural vitamins and potent antioxidants.
Next, enjoy the richness of the Cocoa bean, as our chocolate Body Wrap is applied all over your body, full of anti-oxidants to protect skin from short and long term damage caused by free radicals in our lifestyle and environment. A very hydrating, nourishing, energising and decadent bodywrap! Heaven on Earth as you drift off to a foot or scalp massage while your wrap is setting!
Finally you will finish with a 60 minute Hot Stone Massage treatment. Perfect for de-stressing and deep relaxation, hot stone therapy goes beyond the physical allowing you to enter deeper states of relaxation to promote health and well-being. Warmed delux smoothed granite or jade stones are placed on key energy points along your body, while signature massage techniques combined with luxuriously warmed chocolate infused massage oil and heated stones deeply relax and rebalance the mind and body.
Please arrive 10-15 before your package booking to get started on time (package bookings are final on the same day as the booking and we cannot reschedule your booking at short notice)
• All the bookings total over $150 value requires a deposit.
• It is best to arrive 10 minutes before your treatment starts to complete any formalities required.
• Our reception close at 6PM (Mon-Sat), 5PM (Sun). If you are booking after reception hours we will need to finalise your payment when you make a booking.
• If you'd like to book two people for a same treatment menu at same starting time, please select "Add more people" after clicked Book Now button on the treatment list. If you'd like to book two people for different treatments, please book separately under each name and leave a comment to tell us you are coming together. It is best to give us a call/email to make a group booking (more than three people booking).
• If you'd like to book you'd like to book on weekends for a couple/group/package, it is best to organise 3-4 weeks prior to your booking date as we won't have much flexibility on the closer dates.